It always gets me. or gets to me. grrrr. I got a new phone. It was time but it is not without issues. I am trying to resolve them slowly, methodically and with help but it is very nerve wrecking :( I really think I have some sort of electromagnetic force that makes new appliances, machines, etc. not work the same way as they do for other people. I know this sounds ridiculous but it always happens. Yesterday I went to do a data transfer from my old phone to the new one. I followed the instructions and it only transferred 1200 files. Then lee came to help me and I watched as he did the same exact thing...yeah, it transferred 9600 files that time. WTH? I really do not get it...it is like a mean joke.
anyhow, all the important things and people seem to have made it back into my phone...although I am realizing each day that one or two people are missing. so if i don't answer or reply to something it might be because I don't recognize your number. I am figuring this out slowly, I promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment