Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Knee

Apparently I did something to my knee. I have zero memory of actually hurting it but about three days following my eardrum rupture I noticed it was painful to kneel. So for several days I avoided that. Then I was taking a bath and I realized it was kind of swollen. I felt it and there is a golf ball size swelling on the patella. I have been icing it three times/day for two days and it feels worse. Now I am really confused. All I can gather is that I must have done something to it while I was doped up on pain pills because it is not just a bruise that I might have forgotten about. It is really strange.

1 comment:

The Stewart's said...

Ouch, I hope you're feeling better soon and your hearing returns fully soon.