Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 05, 2010

+/-

The pluses are outweighing the negatives still for the most part and for that I am happy. I will take it and go with it.

I am exhausted today. I stayed up too late two nights ago and then normal bedtime last night. It was not enough sleep. I should have gone to bed early last night but I wanted to hang with lee and watch a little t.v. after our visit to the gym.

We did back and abs last night. Those machines were hard. It proves to me yet again how weak my core muscle strength is. blah. I can do legs pretty much no big deal but arms and abs are way hard. Everything is getting better but childbirth really did a number on my body.

2 comments:

The Cribkeeper said...

It is amazing what having children does to your body. I had to buy a little girls' bra today. Not kidding. It was embarrassing. But at least it fits now. Thanks to my 2 girls for making my once lovely, perky 34b breasts into ping pong balls in tube socks. Ha.

shirley mom said...

OMG- I am cracking up...ASHLEY!!!
you and Alli can have your augs together.