Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 17, 2011

19 week check up today

All is healthy with me and baby chuck. I really have been feeling great so there was little to talk about. I gained weight but moderate and am on target to gain less this time which would be great really. She thinks I might have an anterior placenta which I have suspected...next week we shall find out at our ultrasound!

Anyone watching Dexter this season? So great and this season is awesome so far. I highly rec this series altho be warned it is gory.

6 comments:

The Bryan-Stewarts said...

I'm still trying to catch up. I need to find a way to watch season 3. I can't stream it on Netflix anymore. :(

mom said...

so, refresh my memory about an anterior placenta and how would you suspect that? spotting?

Allison said...

You can rent the seasons or maybe even the library mary?

Mom, anterior meaning n the front of my stomach so when she hears for the heartbeat there is a lot of whiting and the sounds are muffled. Every once in awhile we got a clear hear but there was a lot of background noise. Also the kicks feel different this time, like pushing through a cushion in front. I suspect it is anterior but low which would explain the early spotting issues.

Anonymous said...

gotcha..or there is a twin in the way of the heartbeat. HAHA. It makes sense now...I had a low placenta with you and almost lost you twice! SO GLAD I DIDN'T!

Allison said...

Aw thanks. Blush.

The Bryan-Stewarts said...

yeah I probably can rent seasons just don't seem to watch them consistently enough to get back in time. And as for library having them, I wish - the libary here is nothing like what you have up in CLV.