Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Bed early

Went to bed very early last night and feel pretty good today. So maybe I was just really fatigued yesterday? We shall see how today goes. I have a very busy work day just like Monday and am wondering how much that contributed to yesterday. I didn't feel like I needed a nap overal but my body needed rest physically. This is the worst part for me-losing some semblance of control with my body.

3 comments:

The Cribkeeper said...

That was really hard for me in my 3rd pregnancy as well, the loss of control over my body. I had just gotten to a place where I was comfortable with myself after having my 2nd, then BAM. No more. But, just like every other time, the weight comes off and it all falls (and falls, and falls) back into place again, eventually. And I was super tired all the time, too. I guess from already having 2 kiddos to mess with.

Allison said...

Thanks Ashley for the encouragement. I don't feel tired which is what is weird but my body is tired. Ni still feel good this a.m. So hoping a good nights sleep was all I needed.

mom said...

Allison+sleep= happy woman!