Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Still sicky and us

I had the longest work day yesterday. It did not help my cold one bit. I went to bed shortly after getting home and slept great until 5 a.m. Then I was just BING awake. So now I am super exhausted from the snot and the early wake up.

Our us is tomorrow! I am pretty stoked. I keep worrying About dumb stuff related to it, ie. Lee not getting there on time, the rec not working,prelims withinsurance. I am pretty sure it is just nerves about the baby seeping out ut who knows? Regardless it is making more irritable.

Some stuff at work has been resolved and making a little more calm and then a few other things are not and making me NUTS! I will wait until I am healthy and then tackle it head on!

No comments: