Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 03, 2011

Shit storm

Today felt like just that. I tried beginning the day with some positive intention and a good outlook but well, it just sort of did not work. Without going into much detail basically a good portion of my income is being messed with. I should know better than to trust it and in the big picture it is a learning lesson. I am just kicking my feet right now....full on tantrum, through the tears. Blah.

Through it all I felt the baby kick more than I have ever....gave me some sort of reassurance that life is more than this shit storm or thenext but man....for all the bad in the world you sometimes have to wonder why stupid, bad shit happens to the good guys., not just me included.

I lie here tonight promising to breathe, to wake up refreshed and to look at tomorrow as a gift. It is all I can do or I might never leave the bed again.....


Exhausted for now.

1 comment:

The Bryan-Stewarts said...

(HUGS) You're description made me think of the tantrum on Julia Julia - the kitchen scene where she has a full out 2 yo type tantrum.

I am glad you are at least having some perspective to this in the midst of crappiness