Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 01, 2011

Baby naming with kids

Is hysterical work. Griffin says the baby should be named Norris griffin Norris for a boy and sparkle for a girl. Later he told me that David was a nice name too....so, David carroll griffin norris was his suggestion. Haha. Paisley typically nixes everything we suggest and gives her own suggestions of neh-neh or ju-ju.

We are making a list and needless to say none of their suggestions are on it.

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Tuna Fish Mazzy 'Mona Norris.

Gx3 said...

i like neh-neh. thanks for the laugh. So cute.

Meredith said...

I'm pretty sure the name will start with a B, C, D, E, T, V or Z, so that it goes with G and P.
Or not.
Sparkle is pretty! But maybe more of a goldfish name than a person's name.
Or try typing names into your ipad and see what autocorrect does to them.

Allison said...

K?

The Bryan-Stewarts said...

Sounds like the fun we are having here - although she is picking extremely unusual ethnic names - things that do not go with Stewart

shirley said...

when we did face to face today, they mentioned Sparkle! I suggested it could be a nick-name for baby. David seems to be popular with the kids.
Mary- are you guys expecting a baby?

Gx3 said...

P also shouted out DAISY! I think that is adorable and would put that on the list (for a girl) ;)

Tune Fish Mazzy 'Mona Griffin Norris said...

Sorry everyone, but I am a girl and I have been named (see above). See you soon enough. Thanks.