I got my hair highlighted this a.m. Why do I feel so guilty dropping my kid at daycare and then off to do that? I think I need to get over it. I mean, what else am I going to do? I can't very well take him and my hair looks marvelous now :)
Anyhow, G is doing well in daycare this week. I didn't realize he would virtually be Jennifer's only kid this summer. Boy, he's going to be spoiled by the end of it :) They have done a lot of fun things so far and I'm glad. It is making the transition easier on both of us I believe.
I've also managed to get quite a bit finished this week. Although i still haven't gotten my software installed. I don't know what is wrong with me but I feel like I need 4 hours to be certain I can finish the project. I never get 4 hours in a row!! Maybe monday...I hope I can do it because I really need to get some claims in the mail and keep my collections going up, not down!
Cavs lost all 4 games to the Spurs...it was so disappointing but I guess they didn't go down in a total miserable state. The first two games were sad as they lost by more than is respectable...the 2nd two games they lost by 3 and 1 so it was a definite fight. I wish they could have at least won one game but alas, Cleveland remains a losing city! We still love watching them play!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey Allison, I'm really enjoying your blog! Just wanted you to know that I totally get your feelings of guilt. The other day I had my mother-in-law keep Carly for 4 hours so I could go to the library and weed some flower beds. I felt horrible the whole time! Anyway, by the time she was dropped off, I was a lot more relaxed. I think in order to be better mothers and wives, we NEED time to ourselves, but it sure is hard to take it!
Post a Comment