It's hot here. We caved and put in the window units. Last night was the first sleeping with them and it was WONDERFUL! At least we can be cool while sleeping.
I went to help a patient in labor today. I"m still not sure how much help I actually was but it was pretty fun being there. This is the same patient whose Blessingway I attended and she and her family are just amazing. I was so thankful to be some part of the process. I hope the baby arrives before tomorrow but in case he/she does not I offered to come back tomorrow and work some more. C'mon baby Yeung.
I didn't get to see Griffin at all today. WEll, that is a lie as I did see him this a.m. He was in fine spirits. He "helped" us both get ready by singing in the bathroom and giving Lee toys to play with in the shower. Then he brushed his teeth while I did. It's so hard not seeing him because he is sooooo fun right now. I suppose it makes me just enjoy my time with him even more but???? it's still sad. I called Lee on my way home tonight and G was still awake. I wanted to speed home to see him but he was "on his way" to beddy-bye. It was still nice hearing his voice. It is also very nice knowing he LOVES daycare. I know he is happy, well taken care of, and thriving but I want to be with him....boo hoo.
well, off to beddy bye myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment