Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Two words....brown discharge. I'm sure TMI for some of you reading this but hey, it's part of my blog ;) I had this with Griffin, even scarier with Griffin because sometimes it was red but man, it just is never fun. At least I have an appointment with Pam tomorrow and can hear the heartbeat of #2. Well, today has been crazy. Griffin woke pukey and listless. He is fine now but we weren't sure which direction that was going to go for a few hours--what fun for Lisa! We are operating with 1 car as Lee's is being worked on...better freaking be under warranty with all the money we pay to them. And Lee has to leave work early to attend a wake--just unsettling for both of us as it is our first friend's parent (aside from Colette for me which was weird in and of itself but a long time ago now). Paula's father died suddenly of a heart attack and I believe he was our parents age...little too close to home. We are praying for their family. Anyhow, crazy day but we are doing it! later.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we'll be there tomorrow! for supper! To help in any way we can!
Can't wait to give you all a squeeze.