We got to all meet baby Archie today. We brought lunch to the Wahls and then let the boys play (big and little) and the girls chatted. Griffin and Wyatt actually played together. In the past they mostly just coexisted in play but today they interacted and laughed at each other. It was really cool to watch! At one point they were across from each other at the kitchen table rolling (flinging) a sippy cup at each other, just cracking up. Boys will be boys I guess.
Little Archie is a true doll. He was so great, cried very little, ate a bunch, and was generally a dream 2nd baby while we visited. I can only hope our first week goes as well with #2.
To stay for awhile we delayed Griffin's nap by almost 2 hours and he did great. He ended up napping from 2-5:30 (so did his parents) and then we ran errands as a family to Target and Trader Joe's. He didn't go to bed (that's right to bed, not sleep) until 9 p.m. so we shall see what tomorrow brings but overall I enjoyed that schedule. On a work day it might be a bit much but we are just letting him lead us a bit still.
I am mostly wearing my maternity clothes the last couple days and let me tell you it feels incredible. I still feel like a fat person instead of pregnant but at least I am comfy :)
well, off to bed. We have a play date with Mary and Nat tomorrow after I see a few patients. It's our last official monday off together so I wanted to do something fun. I hope it is....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Nothing like a new baby! SWEET! Keep having them, Alli- so Ican hold a babe for a long time. We'll have to get your sister going on that too!
Uhh...What?! Did someone say something about me?
hahahaha mom, you so funny!
Post a Comment