Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Crabass

I am just so freaking crabby and annoyed. Today is by far a much better day regarding the pain BUT it's still there and it still really hurts. As the day wears on it hurts more too....to the point that my body is just begging me to go to bed. I HATE more than anything to be dependent on people for simple daily activities. So, I am trying my hardest not to make Lee do everything but I am so limited as to what I can do without severe pain. Ugh, I"m just miserable. Thankfully he is really trying to fill in the gaps. Sometimes they do come through for us. ha.

On other notes, 2 of my on line friends got their BFPs this week. It's soooo exciting. I feel more excited in some ways than when I got my own. Maybe it's because it seemed so dang easy for us to get preggo but at any rate I'm thrilled and can't wait to "travel" with them through their pregnancy journeys. Yeah Dani and Jen!!

Griffin has been in a great mood today. Wild but happy and not too crabby. I think he just needed some time at home. That is mom's conclusion. We have had him on the run quite a bit. I can't wait until next June when I can be home with him 4 days/week...that will be challenging but wonderful!

well, Mark and Kelly are on their way over to hang out. Their last night here and we are hitting up Angelo's ! yummo.

allison

2 comments:

The Cribkeeper said...

I know what you mean. I'm the type of person that likes to do it myself and not have to wait for someone else to do it for me. Also I like things done a certain way! But sometimes you have to just let go. I'm sorry you're in so much pain. I hope it gets better soon!

Ahmie said...

you blog so much more regularly than I ever have :) Sorry I haven't called/stopped by/made an appointment for a while ;)

Anyway, someone else we both know just got a BFP this week! Guess who!!! (no, not me, don't even think that you evil, evil woman! It's someone who DOES want to be pregnant if you need the hint, so not Dr. Jen either!).

Sorry you're having hip pain - same thing like I had? Mine's not completely resolved and driving to Toronto didn't help matters. Glad your trip to Buffalo sounds to have been less eventful than ours to Toronto (took 6hrs to get there and 11hrs to get back because of traffic and tummy troubles with the boys, we've all been really low energy since getting home a week ago). Hope your hip is feeling better and stays that way. Really, call me if you need anything. Our back yard is fenced too ;)