Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 10, 2007

1st bottle

Paisley had her first bottle last night of pumped milk. She took to it very well and sacked out for 3 1/2 hours afterwards. If this trend continues I will be a much better rested momma :)

G was in such a great mood yesterday and this a.m. It's good to see my happy boy! He was so playful yesterday physically. He was climbing all over Lee and standing on his back. I was cracking up but it probably wasn't funny to egg him on. ha ha. He has also been eating better. I know this is just a phase like the non-eating ones we endure but it's a weight off my mind for the moment. His lead levels came back lower too so I feel like we are doing something right in the nutrition category.

off to finish xmas shopping with Lee. I'm psyched to get it done...he is a little draggy though.

2 comments:

The Stewart's said...

His lead levels came back lower

YEAH!!!!

Anonymous said...

I told you he was no lead-ass