Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Irony

So, I really feel like Paisley is a hefty child. I love my little chubba wubba. She is 12 weeks today, weighs 14 lb. 2 oz, and Griffin weighed 14 lb. 12 oz. at this time!!!! So, I guess they are about on the same track since he is a boy and she is a girl...crazy. Maybe they are just shaped differently so that is why I feel she's chubbier or maybe I really have a failing memory. lol.

So, then I talk to Lee about it and in wonderment over who she will look like and will she end up a skinny minny like G man at 2 1/2 or will she stay more "solid" like she feels now. We continue to talk and I said something like, "I just find it funny he looks more like me being the boy and she may be more like you being the girl." Lee says, "yeah, it's freaky...he's got f'ing back hair like your dad. have you seen that shit...it's like a rug." lol. sorry dad for exploiting your back hair :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO,WHY WASN'T GRIF EVER IN THE 90%

Allison said...

he was at 2 weeks and was then between 75-90 at 3 months, 50 at 6 months, then waaaay dropped by 9 months.