Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 04, 2008

One Dimension caught up...

home is feeling good and back to normal aside from the laundry but I'm working on that. Work on the other hand, is another story....sooooooo behind. I'll get there but this month is looking great for staying on top of things with daycare situations sucking my butt. Ugggh.

This morning is busy which makes me smile. I have tomorrow morning to get some things done and hopefully Ms. Thang will cooperate with that plan, right? Right!

We had a few people over for superbowl. Jonathan and Nadine, and Tamara.....quiet (as quiet as 2 two year olds can be) evening with pizza and football. I also made a crock pot taco seasoned beef roast. It is all fork shredded in my fridge awaiting preparation of chimichilatas!! I cannot wait-yummo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...did your tem win? ours didn't! kinda aboring game til the end,eh. Favorite commercial? I only tuned in second half.but I loved the one with the baby at the keyboard buying stocks and then puked all over at the end.

Allison said...

I was rooting for NE but really thought it was all pretty boring. Didn't get a large opportunity to watch commercials but was also disappointed in those....missed the baby at keyboard, will have to youtube it.