After much deliberation I decided to get the stroller! I cannot wait until it arrives. I'm sure this will ensure we have snow until June-ha-but I am hoping that on nicer days we can get out and about in the upcoming months, even if bundled. Yahoo!!!
I would love that Mary...not sure the monster will fit in our car though :( I will have to see, of course, there are talks of a bigger car this spring too...we shall see.
Hello all...I am a 33 y.o. chiropractor/mom/wife living in Lakewood, OH with my husband Lee , 6+ y.o. Griffin, 3+ y.o Paisley, one on the way, and our dog Mazzy. Most moments these days I feel like I have it all but then there are those mommy moments and I want to cry. On this blog I'd like to share it all...hope you find it somewhat interesting.
5 comments:
Gorgeous! Is it red like the pic? Va-va-vroooom!
wow..ok, so I can read between the lines. $$ for a 30th bday gift!!!
haha. It's Mesa Orange which is sort of a reddish orange. My choices were that or navy blue and that just seemed so, uh, ordinary :)
No, not necessarily...I just really wanted it and Lee said I could get it. Your presence is presents enough for my 30th :)
YAY!!!!! You'll love it. I Heart mine so much!!!! Maybe that means we should meet at RR Metropark for a nice walk next month.
I would love that Mary...not sure the monster will fit in our car though :( I will have to see, of course, there are talks of a bigger car this spring too...we shall see.
Post a Comment