in the butt. Another rough night with Griffin. He was yelling so loud at 3 a.m. that he woke Paisley so then I wasn't sure what to do, comfort her while he screamed or go to him so she didn't get more riled up. I chose to go to him since he was more upset and risk her waking more. Of course then I started yelling for Lee to get up to help me :) It turns out Griffin wanted his nose and eyes wiped, chapstick , books read to him and pretzels. We compromised and got him a kleenex and chapstick and a Daddy to sleep with him...they are still sleeping now!
I just don't know what is going on with him. His appetite is way off...thankfully he is back to drinking but only juice/water, no smoothies. He's sleeping piss poor and his mood is also so-so. I took him out to the grocery store last night and he did alright. I thought the extra attention would do him some good..maybe it did, maybe not? Poor kid....I just want to help him if that is what he needs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
yah,could be the attention thing- a delayed reaction to the new baby in the family. OR a drop in blood sugar waking him up? Tough having a kid who doesn't want to eat-you depended on those smoothies! maybe a different type of nutition drink-they had a commercial on tv showing the little girl who didn't like to eat and her mommy bought her some kind of nutritional supplement.
It's called Pediasure. They have all different kinds of flavors. Hang in there!
what kind of chapstick is he addicted to? mark and i are in a constant battle over the burt's bees in our house... it got so bad he threatened to put his name on the cap of the one he got in his easter basket last year...
it's NOT the chapstick chapstick because that burned his little lips. I want to get some burts bees but it's just cocoa butter...and it has petroleum in it...bad bad.
I thought Burt's Bees products contain no petroleum....that's what they claim anyway.
I thought it was the special chapstick that burned his lips..menthol crap..the old fashioned chapstick should be ok...it used to be in a B/W packaging. I still think that's one for the books- put chapstick on my belly-it is sick....soooooooo cute!
NO, THE STUFF i HAVE HAS PETROLEUM IN IT, not THE BURTS BEES STUFF...I NEED TO GET SOME BURTS BEES IN PLACE OF MY PETROLEUM STUFF. HEE HEE.
Post a Comment