Well, I would love to say that Griffin is all better but all I can really say is he was doing better this morning. It seems day by day is our true motto right now :) Yesterday I had early patients. We got up in plenty of time to get everyone out the door but Griffin was difficult from the get go. He wanted chap stick on his belly and forehead to make him feel better. It seemed he was pulling our leg and wasn't really sick but what can you do when he simply will not get dressed and keeps saying that everything hurts. Lee agreed to stay home with him in the a.m. and then I would relieve for the afternoon. Apparently it wasn't all made up because Griffin did end up with an explosive diarrhea poop and wouldn't eat much other than crackers and juice all day. He took a nice long nap and was in a little better mood after. He has been sleeping a LOT which also indicates he isn't totally well. I just hope we can let him sleep this weekend and he will get totally better. I don't think I can deal much longer with him this way. I was describing his behavior to a friend and she said, "oh that does sound scary, as a Gemini he already sort of has two sides but now there is a third visiting." haha. It's true!
This a.m. he was much nicer and happier, only ate a cracker for breakfast but I think he'll be fine at daycare. I need to get some work done so that is a good thing.
Miss P continues to be wonderful! She and I took a nice long nap yesterday while Griffin napped. It was great but then she was pretty wide awake until 11:30 so it worked against me a bit. I still feel rested this a.m. so I guess that is ok. Ha.
This weekend is busy....Lee's haircut, party on saturday night, and movie "Business of Being Born" on sunday. I was hoping to get the house back together as well....and do some cooking.
later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I'm out of the loop, where are you seeing the movie? I'd like to see it too. Not sure if this weekend is going to work tho as my MIL seems to be coming down with what Garvin and the kids have had (and I've thus-far avoided but haven't made an appointment with you tho I've needed one because I didn't want to risk passing it on to you and Miss P!).
Speaking of Miss P, you mentioned that she's spitting up and I keep forgetting to tell you what we've been using for Del that seems to help (especially if the milk elimination isn't) - Wellements brand Organic Gripe Water. Working well for teething fussiness also. Del loves it, if he's fussing and he sees us coming toward him with the medicine dispensor thing, he calms down and opens his mouth for it, and usually he's asleep within a few minutes afterwards if he was mostly in a "help I'm overstimulated and can't get to sleep" mode. Not sure how much it actually reduced his spitting, can't remember, but it did make him seem more comfortable. Nature's Bin sells it but Vitamin Shoppe in N. Olmsted has a better price if you're going out that way (tho I just called to check if they have any in stock and have the 3 bottles they have on hand reserved - I'd be willing to part with some for you to test it if you feel the need).
enjoy the movie! I wonder if it will come to cable? HBO?
pray for the folks in Kirkwood MO- if you watch CNN news, it's been on there- a disgruntled citizen murdered 5 people at a city council meeting-they got him.no court dates for that guy anymore! too bad he thought the city was against him..sometimes it does seem that way but these people were only doing their jobs.
hey allison's mom - reserve it on netflix's - I've got a copy reserved - even though I'm going this weekend to see it.
Oh that is horrible about that guy in Kirksville - so sad.
Post a Comment