Griffin woke twice today having taken his diaper off and peed in his bed. Well, one time he had just yelled for me that he was pooping (during his non nap). I went in and he had removed diaper and had peed on the bed. We had a long talk and yet he did it again after that. Lee felt that meant he wanted to be potty trained today. I'm still not sure. At any rate, he went diaperless the rest of the evening and peed on the floor once, zero times in the potty. Where does that leave us? I"m not sure....
Is it bad that I look forward to tomorrow since he didn't nap today chances are high for tomorrow? Awful bad mommy guilt over that thought :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Have you caught him in the act? If so I am curious: is he standing up and "aiming" his pee-stream at his bed or his he just sitting on it and peeing? When DT was just a baby, Mark and I took him to one of those pet stores where animals are allowed in to let him pick out his own bed. I found one I really liked and pulled it off of the shelf and put it on the floor for him to try out. As soon as we placed him on it he pissed all over it--in the middle of the store! Mark and I panicked, so we scooped him up and just ran out. Yup, we left the pee-pee bed there. In retrospect, we probably should have paid for it but I really could not see myself dragging a dog bed filled with pee over to the register and giving them money for it. Ah, memories... Anyway, maybe this is Griff's way of telling you he hates his bed...
Kelly, you kill me! haha. nope, haven't caught him in the act and it has stopped as soon as it started...kids and phases, I guess. The dog has taught you a lot...you'll be ready for kids when the time comes :)
Post a Comment