Wednesdays are my "day off". I don't often do nothing these days and more often than not I go into the office anyhow. Yesterday I did not! I still did several things around the house but it felt so good to just spend time with Paisley and just be. A lot going on in my head these days so I needed that day. Of course all that time spent with P had me pretty exhausted by the end of the day and very "touched out"....she was not wanting to settle down. It seems she was just hungry so once we figured that out and gave her 3 oz. of frozen milk she went to sleep. I think this kid is on an endless growth spurt.
On other news, she moved to her 'big girl" car seat which was just Griffin's old big boy car seat. I am not happy with it and as soon as I can get the money and convince lee we will be getting her a marathon as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
did you not try the marathon in your car? Or did you just go straight to G's seat?
Post a Comment