I am so tired. It's been a long week and I had planned to go into work today but Lee has a haircut so I cannot. Oh well. Hopefully I can get caught up on monday from the business. I am going to put my energy efforts into the house this weekend and try to get it cleaned up. It's pretty trashed these days.
P's well baby check up went great. The ped was quite impressed with her "sparkle". She said she is "off the charts" on weight and 95th for height. Of course their scale only has her at 16 lb. 10 oz. but still...Wow!!!! That was completely naked too. We go back at 6 months and will bring G man along for his 3 year appointment.
Potty Training is going great. We are doing a diaper at night but he wakes up and asks to use the potty. he is a little goofy all day about it asking to use it, sometimes using it, sometimes just laughing about it...but no accidents. We are watching closely for BM withholding which I think may be going on a bit...apparently the Ped says that this is most of what she sees in her practice....CONSTIPATION from withholding and it isn't just at the potty trainging age. Wow! Lucky her, right? Anyhow, he is doing great. He even had an evening at Baba and Grandpas without an accident.
later gators...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment