Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Updating

Potty Training Saga...
day 1: 1 accident pee, no pooping at all
day 2: 1 accident pee, no pooping at all
day 3 (daycare): 2 pee accidents, pooped on potty at home that night, no accidents at home until night
day 4 (daycare): no accidents, pooped on potty twice but forgot to pull down pants both times duh
day 5 (daycare): one accident after drinking and she forgot to ask him to go potty, so far hasn't gone at home today.


Miss Paisley weighed in at 17 lb. 4 oz. clothed today. We will get the "official" on friday at her doc's appointment. She is killing me to carry for long periods of time....you think? haha.

I forgot in the midst of crazy illness to mention that I finally got the quilt my mom made from the ribbons...it's AMAZING! I hardly want to hand it over to P. haha. I will get pictures up soon. I heard strange noises from G..gotta run.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL ..I wonder if Griffin will appreciate the public display of his excrement! Seems like it will be no time at all till he gets it! Crack me up.
Yes- I don't dare hold P standing-she is a good weight! Great for laps.

The Stewart's said...

No wonder my back was sore after watching her this week. hahaahah