Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 12, 2008

craptacular sleep

Our kids are trying to kill both of us. I say this in jest but seriously they are both sleeping like crap and then on the nights they do sleep fairly well one or the other is up at the crack of dawn. I feel so strapped for energy and continue to have so much to do. I am coping but barely. I am feeling like miserable company as well and Lee never knows exactly how to handle me during that (think PMS).

On the upside the next two weeks bring visits from several family members and last week was my best week at the office since P was born!! So, it ain't all bad :)

I promise promise promise to take some photos soon. I have been just awful about it I know, and MUST make it a priority

No comments: