Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Break Down

I hit a wall tonight. I really haven't felt like I have been able to cry much since Paisley was born. Well, I may have cried some right after she was born but given how crummy and exhausted I have been over the last several months, it didn't connect with my lack of tears. Anyhow, I also think since I was sooooo emotional while pregnant with her this has been strange for me. I have seen sad things happen, heard of unhappy news, and even felt sad but no tears UNTIL tonight. when the damn sprint telephone guy told me my phone was fried and he would gladly sell me a new one for $400!! Yeah right dude. Man, you might think I'm poking fun here or kidding about the tears but I'm not. That brought on the tears and man, did the flood gate open. I feel remarkably better. Not about my phone but about my tears production. The phone thing still stinks but Lee is trying to snipe me one on ebay for a smaller fee...hoping it works. Uggh, always freaking something, isn't it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH NO! (the phone) and GOOD (that you had a big release of tears...you have been burning the candle at both ends and maybe it took something that you consider frivious to set you off..but really...that phone is your connection to everyone and to your support groups and emails.
NO INSURANCE on the phone? uh oh.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that was my question...don't you guys have the protection plan? Maybe I read your post too fast and missed that info. Sprint told me as long as it was in more than 2 pieces they would give me a new one when we signed up for our plan. I hope this isn't a touchy subject still...