Well I am suprized noone commeted on what gorgeous children you have- must be good genes...AND what fabulous photographer took those shots? AND what fabulous baker designed that cupcake Griffin has in front of him? hee hee hee
yes, those genes are GREAT! these pics were taken by my wonderful mother (in part those great genese) and made those great looking cupcakes. hee heee. I know, I think my blog has died in its visitors...I must be boring :)
Hello all...I am a 33 y.o. chiropractor/mom/wife living in Lakewood, OH with my husband Lee , 6+ y.o. Griffin, 3+ y.o Paisley, one on the way, and our dog Mazzy. Most moments these days I feel like I have it all but then there are those mommy moments and I want to cry. On this blog I'd like to share it all...hope you find it somewhat interesting.
3 comments:
Well I am suprized noone commeted on what gorgeous children you have- must be good genes...AND what fabulous photographer took those shots? AND what fabulous baker designed that cupcake Griffin has in front of him? hee hee hee
yes, those genes are GREAT! these pics were taken by my wonderful mother (in part those great genese) and made those great looking cupcakes. hee heee. I know, I think my blog has died in its visitors...I must be boring :)
not at all! maybe they are turned off by my bad spelling.It is actually bad typing, too fast and I don't proof read.
Post a Comment