A couple decent night's sleep and I'm feeling much much better about the world. Wow, what lack of sleep can do to a person. It's awful.
Anyhow, kids have been good. A difficult day on tuesday but still good overall. Work was wild yesterday-people hurting and calling for last minute appointments. I am still not at my numbers I want to be seeing but it is progressing in a nice direction. I am doing something wrong though becuase I am exhausted at the end of each day. I still think I need to streamline some functions at the office to make life less cluttered. Ugh!
Today my parents arrive from St. Louis. Griffin (and I) are sooooooo excited! I don't think baby P knows the diff but she will be happy to have extra hands around that love her. They will be busy working on GG's condo but it will be nice to have dinner with them and see them in and out of the house.
well, nothing else much is new. just moving along. trying to read this book for book club. Wow, that is a task since my children give me approximately 5 minutes a day to blog and another 5 to read. haha. guess maybe I should consolidate and take 10 minutes to read?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
you smart girl. you read fast. you be fine in book club. me cookie monster.
Post a Comment