Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Tired again...

I'm sure it is tiring listening to me complain about being tired. Everytime I feel I get caught up one or the other of the kids spirals me right back into the hole of fatigue. Last night it was Paisley again. Of course given the way they tend to behave, Griffin slept through the night and mostly stayed dry all night. lol. Paisley must be teething, still no signs of teeth, but I finally gave her some tylenol at 2:45 a.m. and she sacked out within 30 minutes. Sheesh, I'm tired.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I truly believe that my two conspire with each other: "OK today it's your turn to drive her crazy. Then I'll take a turn." Then when they are BOTH doing it (whatever it is, the list is constantly changing!), you wish for the time when it is just one of them taking you to the brink!