Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 14, 2008

Only one night waking!!

P went in her crib around 11 p.m. and didn't wake again until 2:45 a.m.!!! Then she went back to sleep and woke again at 6 a.m.!!! Then she woke for the day at 7 a.m.!!! I feel like a different human being this a.m.

We got our bikes and went for our first ride. It was seriously one of my favorite memories as a family to date. I am so strange in that I love being active with my peeps...just makes me soooo happy! Griffin was cute. He kept saying hello to people we passed and telling them, "this is my mommy and my daddy and my graisley and their bikes." lol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAH! go P! ha. Love the Griffin - did he want to ride on the bikes? or was he happy in the trailer? Where did you ride?

The Stewart's said...

yay!!! so glad you got the bikes finally. Nat loves riding - wish I had a trailer or better bike seat but alas we don't. I told her G rides in a trailer and she said no thank you.

Allison said...

Nat is too funny. G loved it but he's crazy and makes no sense. He would probably hate the seat.