Thursday, August 21, 2008
GREAT DAY!
We had just a an absolutely great day. We first met Aunt Meredith, Daniel and Julia at the beach with GG. Mary, Nat, and Tamara met us as well. Then the first bunch went off on their merry way for some lunch and the rest of us crossed over to The Coffee House for some lunch. It was yummy and the kids played. Then Mary and Nat parted ways with us so they could go home. We continued on to Lake Erie nature and science center, to the creek near their to wade through the water (OMG Griffin was in heaven and so was P). Lastly we stopped back at honey hut for some ice cream. He was just so pleasant all day and for the most part well behaved (I mean he is still 3 y.o.). Days like today make me long for him to never be older than he is this minute...that maybe makes no sense. I guess I just want to squeeze this memory into a bottle. I"m exhausted so I"m probably making little to no sense....nighty night. tomorrow is indeed another day and a busy one at that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
sounds like a perfectly wonderful day. wish we could have joined your at LENSC and ice cream - Nat would have preferred that verse taking the G's to the doctor. :o)
Post a Comment