hee hee. the old bag is in reference to my lovely sweet 80 year old grandmother who just moved to Lakewood. She is far from an old bag but sometimes calls her self that or "the old lady"....at any rate I don't really think of her as that. She's my grandmother and my friend :) We have had a nice time in her first week "alone" in her new home.
Work has been busy and I've been productive yet there is always more to do. The house is the same way....never ends, eh?
Pox..he woke with more this a.m. Keeping him down is proving to be more difficult than it was with Paisley. He doesnt' seem sick at all. I caught him rubbing his arm across his belly as though maybe it itched but he didn't do it again. there are definitely more this a.m. I feel bad for him if they come out in full force soon but luckily his sis sailed through so I have high hopes for him as well. Only thing of note: bit of a temp. (nothing concerning) and he is clingy to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment