Saturday, August 23, 2008
A new perspective
I needed to get one so we headed out of the house. I always do better with the kids out of the house, with friends especially but just out of the usual. I'm wondering if it's because then I don't feel the need to "do" things since I"m not home and I can just focus on them or if it's because I tend to take them places out of the house they will enjoy so then I'm not as annoyed by them??? who knows but at any rate we left the house. We headed to bay n play which is a wooden playground in bay village. We met up with Nat, Dave, and Mary and then my relatives. We stayed about 2 hours and it was definitely what G man needed to tucker him out. He was a good boy, actually listening, and then did quite well once we were home. The only other diff? I was alone, no Lee....I really would like to be able to parent together...it makes it easier I would think but in our case it really hasn't been. ugggh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
It was fun pushing Paisley in the swing. Such a lovely warm summer evening.
That's good you got out of the house; I think you're right that it helps to get into a different place sometimes, where everyone can just hang out, with no agenda other than enjoying the moment.
P.S. Mary: Julia and I saw you at Heinen's, but you were way down the aisle! We popped in to get some dinner too. I like that store...and it has great prices compared to back home, believe it or not. Next time I visit, I'll bring an extra empty suitcase :-)
Hey Meredith - we saw you and Julia - you were heading down the main aisle before we saw ya. Funny we got there about the same time - and we walked. :oD - yes it's amazing how prices get cheaper the further west you go. We think it's expensive compared to IN but you I can see your pt. Enjoy your trip home
Allison - we all had fun at the park. Thanks for inviting us to join ya
Post a Comment