Do you think I can buy some somewhere? off to google...
haha. jk.
no really Griffin is a good boy but MAN he is stubborn. He has a plan and he wants to stick with it even when it 1) makes no sense 2) at times is dangerous and 3) isn't what I want him to do.
I have got to figure out a way to better pre-empt his demands...the strange part is that when (at least for the most part) either of us, Lee or I , are alone with him he is not too difficult. As soon as he sees us distracted he plays us off each other. It's soooo difficult.
Paisley has really started exploring other people. She is now grabbing, pinching, pulling hair, pushing a little. None of it seems sinister but she has a devilish grin as she does it. Griffin finds it hysterical which I'm sure is feeding her doing it. Since she adores him!
Have I mentioned I"m tired? yeah, still tired...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment