tomorrow I will be 31. Wow this last year has flown by....zooom! I really didn't mind turning 30 at all and in fact the year proved to be one of my best yet but this 31 biz-nass is a little disconcerting...I mean, 40 is only 9 years away? for realz? not sure I"m ready for it. haha. one day at a time.
Plans for tomorrow involve peace, time with the children, spaghetti dinner at home, and maybe some cake in there at some point. Time will tell how the day goes but I'm expecting a good one, maybe even a great one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
MAYBE some cake?!? Silly Alli! There WILL be cake!
Let her eat cake! I wish I could make one for you or some pretty cupcakes!
one doesn't want to assume and since I will not be baking I said maybe :)
speaking of cake I heard this great idea for Griffin's bday cake...you get ice cream sandwiches and layer them in a cake pan, then spread melty ice cream over top, then another layer of sandwiches, then you freeze, then you can decorate or ice or whatever...how cool! I bet we could make it even more awesome than I've described.
Oh better watch out - 40 is nasty business - you know it's all down hill from there. It's halfway to 80!!! lol at anyrate I have the recipe my mom saw it last year and I've been gonna try it but haven't.
I have made an ice cream sandwich cake before- I think for Thomas' bday and I think another time. it is yummy.
Post a Comment