Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

Busy weekend

Cavs game friday night, celebration of 85 year old gpa saturday night, toasting to Mark and Kelly getting engaged, drinking, cooking, swimming, NOT freaking out :) It was busy indeed but a fun time. Cavs won, I'm officially gaining a sister soon :), noone died at the party (not funny but sort of made you laugh, right?), I am coping MUCH better.

So, what else is new? We found a new sitter. I like her a lot and Lee seemed pleased that she wasn't too old and not too young. he said, "she seems capable." The kids got along well too and we will use her again next week. Griffin told us about a dream he had this weekend. He says that it was really crazy because he was the daddy, Paisley was the mommy, I was the baby, and daddy was the boy. I apparently cried a lot. Maybe he was inside my head last week more than I realized! whoops. Lee thought it was a bit oedipal and although I agree I think it is very age appropriate...figuring out all those "jobs" we have in life and where he fits in. He is also getting better at identifying people as either male or female although he doesn't know why, "you just are a girl" he says to Aunt Tamara. We are working on it but keeping it age appropriate :)

The office was roaring again today and ended a very busy month! Hope next month is just as busy. Not sure if and when the other shoe will drop due to the economy but I'm going to plan on it NOT (really I'm preparing for if it does but I want to stay optimistic).

1 comment:

The Stewart's said...

Wow - I'm exhausted reading your post. Glad you're keeping busy at work.