Thursday, March 26, 2009
Happy Birthday to me
and our bank account is only negative $2800...it's ok. I don't want the rest of today to be painted with this so I'm getting it out of me here. releasing it out of me..the anger and upset :) can you tell? I hope you can..cause I really need to have a good day. Tomorrow should be when I can begin to resolve this mess. For today I will enjoy the day I was born. My friend said to Griffin the other day, "you must celebrate your mother because without her you wouldn't exist." So today I celebrate MY mother and HER mother and so on :) Thanks for birthing mom!! Love you...this is as much YOUR day as it is mine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Congratulations Allison on making it this far! You are wonderful and the world became a little brighter the day you were born! I remember!
Congratulations to Shirley too for raising such a wonderful lovable and loving woman. I love you both.
tomorrow you can celebrate the FDIC...
thanks for the compliment. I once read that the greatest thing a man can do is to present his mother-in-law with flowers on his wife's birthday. A phone call would suffice in my case! LOL.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my first-born daughter. You are FABULOUS!
Happy Birthday ~~ I am so glad you were born such a short time ago...thus becoming a fablous friend to us all. Shirley & Daryl you did good.
Post a Comment