Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I spy

Griffin has never been one of those kids to "perform". he would master some new talent and then hold it in secrecy, only to be seen if you were watching at the very right exact moment. So, when I think of new things to introduce to him it is no surprise when he wants nothing to do with it. ha. fun times!

A few weeks ago we were driving somewhere and he was really flipping out so we started to play "I spy" with each other. To our (or at least my) surprise he played along. I really figured it was a one time thing but then yesterday we were in the car and he says, "mommy I spy something green and you are driving right to it!" ha. It was a sign. We played the game the rest of the trip!! I just love when stuff like that works :)

On crappy news Paisley is back to sleeping horribly. I am spent. Lee is spent. Ugh. I am soooo glad I slept so much when I was younger...don't regret that for a moment.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

And you were a world-class sleeper when you were younger! I remember being in awe of your ability to sleep so deep and so loooong....I Spy is a great car game, except on the highway cuz you tend to be past the spied thing before anyone can guess!!!

Anonymous said...

how about 20 questions? I love that game in the car....good memories.

The Stewart's said...

I have totally forgotten about I spy in the car. Will have to remember that one.