So, I stepped on the scale last monday for a patient and woh, did NOT like what I saw. I'm not typically one to get all wrapped up in numbers but on top of not loving the number I saw I also just haven't loved how I've been feeling and really not loving how my clothes have been fitting...hmmm, maybe all related? So, I decided to do the above...30 days of activity. I pledge to do some activity above and beyond my normal routine for 30 days in a row. So far:
Last monday: 45 minutes at YMCA
Tuesday: long walk with kids, them in stroller, me pushing stroller
Wed: 50 minutes at Y
Thursday: another long walk with kids and then chased them around the playground
Friday: 15 minutes of yoga in the evening
Saturday: long bike ride with lee
Sunday: Walk with Julie at Lakewood Park (2 loops around in 40 minutes plus walked to and from)
Tonight I plan the Y again, tomorrow a walk if weather cooperates, if not?? , Wed. workout at Y during lunch....we shall see how the week goes. Friday will be tough but maybe I can convince Lee to go work out in the a.m. before the home opener?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
go girlie - glad to here you did yoga good for bod and mind
sounds like a great start! Just remember,if can't get outside, run the stairs or get the exercise thingie in your dining room going
Post a Comment