Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Paisley under water again

So before you think I just am the worst mother and don't watch them while in the bathtub....I WAS IN THE ROOM, turned to grab a towel and she went under. Thankfully Griffin played rescue and did exactly as I had instructed the last time and was attempting/almost succeeding in pulling her up. She was under for less than 10 seconds but scared all the same. I don't get it. They weren't even rough housing. Griffin was always pretty agile and stable in the bathtub so I guess I am overestimating her abilities? Sheesh...it didn't scare me nearly as badly this time especially since Griffin did what I asked and helped her up :)

1 comment:

The Stewart's said...

Oh my - I must have missed the first time she went swimming. Maybe she is getting ready to be a fish.