Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

More tracking

I know, boring these days....sorry, just been busy. Will try to blog later on something more interesting than activity :)

4/16: walk in the metroparks with kelly :)
4/17: just didn't have time :(
4/18: 30 minutes treadmill, walk/run, then stretching before work
4/19: too many loads of laundry and a lot of lazing around
4/20: 30 minutes on treadmill before work, no time to stretch--will do later!

4 comments:

Mom said...

way to go! We have acquired a treadmill.is in your father 's office. SO, maybe I should try this? add to my non-existent routine at the moment!!!!

Allison said...

I would give it a try. I like it because I can vary the pace and still get a work out, heart up. plus if the mill goes up and down you can work different parts of your lower body,

Mom said...

it has a lever to change the slant, but it is not a programmable one to vary it like a cross-country walk. but will give it a whirl.
I should try 10 min at first? or less?

Allison said...

10 minutes sounds good. I started at 20 and now do 35 with running intermingled....last 5 is always the cool down.