Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 24, 2009

After work hike and icecream

or shall I say "after work ice cream followed by hike followed by more ice cream". Tonight Tamara and I took Griffin for custard and then a hike down into the metroparks. It was soooo fun! He peed on a tree (ssshhh, don't tell Lee), we saw a deer family of 8, he squeeled at the bikers, we climbed a very steep hill under the big lorain bridge, and ate ice before and after :) It was a very good evening! Lee stayed home with Paisley...they took a walk, ate junk food for dinner, and colored...I think she had fun too!!

This weekend is supposed to be gorgeous! Lee is going golfing in the a.m. and then we are getting sushi tomorrow night. Sunday I hope we can get the yard work finally done and relax some. Oh, and I really hope I can resolve the broken phone issue...grrr, have I mentioned the broken phone? yeah, if ya need me better call my husband. grrrrrr.

1 comment:

Mom said...

we had a great weekend as well! Actually turned much warmer than it should be! Had some of the steaks you sent us DELICIOUS-ate outside late last night- watching the wild kittens under our deck- Lola is curious about them! 3 little kittens: 2 grey striped 1 all black. trying to catch them to take to people. want one? lol