So, yesterday Paisley woke from her nap while I was finishing the dishes. I asked Griffin if he would kindly go up there and tell her I would be right there. Somehow he thought I said something else because by the time I got to the stairs to go up she was coming down with him. I said, "how did she get out?" He said, "I pulled her with that chair." Which I think means he stood on the chair and pulled her out. Woh. He is small but strong cuz she is HEAVY! lol. She didn't cry so she must have been fine.
One night this week she woke up in the middle of the night and although it is our M.O. not to let her cry I do wait a bit longer now that she is older to see if she really is upset or just crying out. Well, I guess I dozed back off with her crying and it woke Lee...he says to me, "Honey, Paisley is crying. Wait. It's getting louder. Wait. She's in the hallway." Yup. She had crawled out of the crib herself. I am still unsure as to how she did this but I'm thinking it has something to do with watching her brother ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Alli, you should have told they story the real way with you asking Lee, "should we go get her?" and Lee answering, "it sounds like she's coming to get us!"
Alli-you taught Meghan how to climb out of her crib. I was tired of her sitting in there hollering for us to come get her! You were and still are a great big sister!
I love that kid. Too much - guess that crib will be coming down soon.
kelly is right...I think that is more accurate dialogue but we've had little sleep this week and I couldn't remember...I told her the story right after it happened...too funny!
Post a Comment