Friday, April 24, 2009
Yesterday was just NOT a good mommy day
To makes matters worse it was a GREAT Griffin day so all I kept hearing was "mommy why you sad?" "mommy don't be mad. it's a beautiful day." "we are having a great day!" good lord! I love that kid but it just made the guilt worse. I think we made up before bed but :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I have lots of days like that. Just the other day I was stressing and venting about something, and Carly patted my arm and said,"It's okay, Momma," which made me feel good and bad at the same time. I think we just feel like we have to put on a "happy" face for our kids most of the time, at least I do. I don't succeed at that most of the time, though! Hang in there. Remember, there's always tomorrow:)
Post a Comment