Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Stupid Gardening

or maybe stupid gardener....gah. I totally was not using my brain and overfilled a garbage can with soil and other brush...well, it got too full and then toppled over on my foot/ankle. YEOUCH!! such horrific pain...it was scary. I am now spending the rest of today icing and resting. I guess not too bad but I cannot stand being dependent on any0ne so that part stinks. Like right now I am thirsty and hungry but Lee probably fell asleep putting Paisley to nap. ugh. So, I am trying to get Griffin to be quiet and not crazy (not really working) and icing my foot. I am tempted to get up and take care of myself but I really need to not put pressure on this foot yet. Ugh. I really hope it is not broken.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I'm hopeful it is not broken- keep up the first aid and see how it feels tomorrow. kisses and hugs your way