We are beginning this. Last night was the beginning. Aug. 10-30 Lee and I are going to do the standard process cleanse so I thought we begin preparing and getting the kids on board. I cannot have the temptations of mac n cheese every night for them while I am cleansing plus they need to be eating other foods. So, last night we made chicken burgers, pierogies, and fresh green beans. IT was a challenge to say the least but I think the parents won overall.
Griffin ate 5 bites of chicken burger and LOTS of green beans. Paisley ate 1/4 chicken burger and 2 green beans. they both ate some bun too. The pierogies were a no go for both but that's ok. Up tonight...homemade pizza. This shouldn't be too much of a fight thankfully :) but still healthy. I hope to get some peppers on g man's pizza and maybe some other stuff on Paisley's.
anyhow, it has begun and although I am still going to allow sweets here and there we are going to try to make it an activity for the family (ie. homemade) so that once it is gone, no more. should save us some money too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
good luck. It's something we need to do soon. But will wait for it to get easier in the house again. After my dad leaves.
Post a Comment