Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Really weird energy day

So I began my day with a little too little sleep but felt good. Then on to the dermatologist for the first time. I was there to have a growth inspected and while there decided to have her check out a mole on my left shoulder. She said they most likely were benign but due to the size and that they have been bothering me she would advise getting rid of them. I was hesitant because of my previous experience with a mole butcher, I mean, removal....but this was very different. I am still unsure what she did but it was quick and relatively painless. I still didn't like losing parts of my body...seemed surreal to happen sooo quickly...

Then off to a couple errands for the shower this weekend and FIL birthday today. Then to work. Lots of in need patients today, recovering from hospital stays, depressed, down down down, it was weird energy. As the day progressed my energy was waning....big time.

Now I might think I was just tired but it is different. I am wondering if it is an energy sucker kind of thing or if it is a lidocaine withdrawal thing? I felt pretty "up" after those shots so maybe???

I did find out we can take Griffin to the dentist office both lee and I go to which is exciting. It is a big office but they are really nice there so I am happy. I think it will be great and maybe he will be excited to brush his teeth daily. lol.

4 comments:

Mom said...

I do believe people try to suck your energy. Gotta build up that shell that only allows your helpful energy out. a one-way valve, so to speak!

The Cribkeeper said...

My grandparents (although I love them, of course)are massive energy suckers. They complain about everything, and have famously said that "they've lived too long." Me and Mom say they suck our life out. Ha. It's weird, after we've been with them all day, we actually LOOK worse, like really haggard and tired. That's how we feel, too. Funny how mental energy can turn into physical energy.

The Stewart's said...

so true. have a neighbor like that, sweet but evil energy sucker - need to imagine a shield around me with her

Mom/Shirley said...

we are all Wonder Woman! (women)Think shield (for bad energy) and those arm bands that ward off bullets (evil stings)