It has moved to my ear. I am doing all I can to kick this cold and hope and pray the kids don't get it. blech. I have not had a true earache in years but yesterday afternoon my ear started paining me. I got out the ear oil and it helped a lot. More cold socks last night which also helped me not only sleep but take away my chest congestion/cough. When I woke around 5 a.m. with hot feet the bottom of my left foot had a point on it that was on "fire". It was most certainly an accupuncture point and it was soooo tender, radiating energy. I want to look that up today as to the organ system it relates. Wow. This morning it is still tender. Not the kind you can't walk but to the touch, it wants to be touched though. wow. I am amazed by such things.
off to take more vitamins and some ibuprofen for aches. Ugh. go away cold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Right there with ya. Yuck. Hope you feel better soon:(
got adjusted and epsom salt bath and I do feel much much better. I will beat this!
Post a Comment