Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 04, 2010

making bread

At what point do I just say I am ok with the size I am so I can keep eating what I want. Like my homemade bread. It just came out of the oven and I want to eat several slices. Ok, I already ate several slices and now I want to eat more. Ha ha. and drinking beer and wine. I want to do that too but now I find myself deciding if I want to waste the calories. This is so not my typical and yet my metabolism has been telling me since last summer that I best listen up.

mmmmmm bread.

4 comments:

The Cribkeeper said...

Wish I could help you with this....having trouble accepting my size as well. I myself can't resist chocolate muffins and daily iced mochas. Yummmm. Your bread is making my mouth water all the way in Kentucky, though. What kind do you bake?

Mom said...

I think you will find that your body will change as you get older..it is a fact of life! Try to enjoy food as it is intended, a nourishment, but also for the tastes and pleasures! Who ever said bread is bad for you? Give us this day our daily bread....someone pretty special gave us those words of wisdom! Moderation, in all aspects of life, is the key. TGIF! Party on! ;)

Allison said...

just a simple regular bread ashley and then a loaf of pepperoni bread. OMG it was so good. lee and I ate the entire loaf for dinner. Thank goodness it was not that large. haha.

I know exactly what the ingredients were and they were all healthy so I should not be upset at myself but it is crazy how little restraint I can have at times.

The Bryan-Stewarts said...

You mom said it best. Enjoy it.