nothing life threatening but if you pray would you mind just a few sent our way. Lots of uncertainty and although I know in life this happens I am just needing some encouraging words to stay focused. I KNOW everything will be ok, work out, etc. I just want to keep my mind centered on THAT and not panic.
thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
You are in my thoughts and prayers. Sending love....
I am sending great leaps of faith your way....or at least some springs for your shoes, so....
Love and hugs too- we'll be there soon to give hugs all around!
Sending you good vibes and happy thoughts....and remember, things will eventually work themselves out, and everything happens for a reason. Everything is as it should be, even if you can't see it now. Hang in there:)
Lots of prayers coming your way from cold and snowy Maine :)
Post a Comment