Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Another week

I am plugging along in life. Everyday or every couple seems to bring a new hurdle. Over the weekend stomach flu. Yesterday my receptionist quit. These are just bumps in the road really but I am feeling beat down right now. I think my scalp is reacting to it all as well...something really bizarre going on there and I am trying to solve the puzzle. I have never had this kind of symptom to stress but I really think it must be what is going on.

The kids went to the dentist yesterday. Griffin did amazing. Paisley refused. It was expected. I wanted to get them in before the insurance runs out. Wow. new life, new reality. Slowly coming to terms with it. We went to friendlys afterwards for lunch. A treat for all of us!

Lee made dinner last night while I wrangled kids to bed. It is so much easier to come home and do that when I know he is exhausted. Oh how the roles have turned. lol. Then we ate dinner in peace and watched the Cavs win!! woot! I slept like a rock but am still tired this a.m.

Now off to my payroll quarterly taxes. hard to believe a third of the year is almost passed. woh.

2 comments:

The Cribkeeper said...

We battled stomach flu this weekend as well. I swear, never before have we been so sick as we've been this year. WTF? Anyways, hoping the remainder of your week is better:)

Shirley said...

let's hope the illnesses this year will make you all stronger for next year's ills